Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sorry its been so long...

First i want to apologize for it being so long since I've blogged. that is one thing that i have wanted to do as a New Years Resolution, is to blog more... But lately I've been busy with work again, and things here at home..

Work....

Work has been the same... boring same ole same ole... the one thing that i have noticed though is a lot, and i mean A LOT of the tenants and the men that come into the building (who don't seem to be crackheads that is,) have been hitting on me a lot.

But the only problem with that, is that the tenants have girlfriends that they are living with, and their down stairs trying to get in my pants. and then don't want to understand that i can't do anything with them, cuz i love their girl and their babies..and I'm not going to be the one to hurt them like that.. but they still insist on it.. touching up on me and trying to get me into the break room or on the stairs.. like I'm going to do that..

Had one guy come in after Christmas, and ask me for my number, and i told him that i would just take his, and I'll text him.. but then he asked for mine since he was down there, and for some reason he seemed clean and okay, so i gave it to him...

He wanted to hang out that same night, but i was like nah, i want to get to know him better on the phone, but he was persistent, and we hung out that Monday night.. so we were talking and everything, and we messed around a little bit, and come to find out he's a dog like all the other men around here.. I've been texting him, and texting him, and no answer.. when i finally told him that i was going to leave him alone cuz I'm bothering him, that's when he answered me.. but now I'll text him and just say hi, and now i don't get no response, so i stopped texting him..

I've just got to admit to myself that I'm going to be alone for the rest of my life and stop trying to look for some man to be with... cuz its not going to happen...

My daughter is now a full fledged college student at Indiana University South East... she went all the way down south to get away from the asshole of my step dad. she's 15 minutes away from Louisville Kentucky.. she's majoring in fine arts.. the college is beautiful and its
huge...its a community college. so the people who live around it also get to go to it. but she got blessed to get a dorm there. so she stays in a dorm with 3 other girls, and is doing pretty good.

But i miss my baby so much.. she's never been this far away from me, for this long. and it hurts my heart that she's that far. i didn't want to let her go when we dropped her off for school. i kept on hugging her and kissing her, almost started crying, but it was so had for me. .. but she's coming home this weekend cuz she's lonely and missing me and her friends.

But i finally told my dad that he has to find assisted living. cuz i can't deal with him anymore. or his little friends coming in and out of my house all the time, after i told him that i don't want them here anymore... and he just doesn't listen... so i told him that he has to go.. so now he's prolonging it , to where he's going to make me snap on him to get him out, but now he's playing sick again but don't want to go to the hospital. he's not contributing anything anymore , no food stamps nothing.. so now i got to buy food again, and he's eating it up and feeding his friends. i bought 4 boxes of cereal Tuesday when i went shopping, and there all gone now and its not from him eating it himself cuz he don't eat cereal like that.. and then plus, he don't have teeth to eat them with unless he lets it sit there and soak till they get soft..

But i don't know.. the faster he's out, i can have my house to myself and be stress free and smoke free... I'll have a lot of cleaning to do, with all his garbage and shit that's up in the attic, basement and front closet, but if i have to pay someone to help me get it out, I'll do it..

So I'm going to now try to blog more often cuz i do have a lot more on my mind that i have to get out, cuz I've been stressing a lot lately about things...

So I'll be back..... lol..

Laters..

Laney

No comments:

Post a Comment