Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I'm going to snap!

As some of you all know, I've had my step dad living with me for 2 years now and its been a living hell...

My mom warned me...

But nooooooo.... me and my brother felt bad because he was in Arizona living with a friend of his and he wasn't being taken care of properly..(my step dad has cancer,lupus,and other ailments.) so me and my brother bought a bus ticket for him to come back home here to Indiana and live with me..

And i laid down some ground rules for him to follow... which were ...
1. no young boys running in and out my house.......
2. no one is to stay here unless I'm fucking them, their related, or their giving me money...
3. and at the time i had a van and he wasn't to drive it...

Well, he broke 2 of them rules already.. and now seems to run the house and i can't deal with it anymore.. he doesn't pay for shit around here except food cuz he gets stamps, but that's not enough... everything that he fixes breaks , or he rigs it to stay up.. like he has my truck...

My truck is a piece of shit.. I've only had it for 7 months and i don't get to drive it cuz he made sure that the drivers side seat cant' go back or down... when it was sticking on me the very last time i drove it on Halloween, he got it to go back and down, (its a mechanical seat) now it wont do nothing. so i gave him money to fix it and he's taking his sweet ass time fixing it. and now the passenger side is doing the same thing.... so he's done made sure that i can't ever get in my car...

And then today... he killed my fish! he changed the water in the tank, and i think he used to hot of water for them, and it stunned them. cuz they were swimming upside down and didn't want to move for anything...

here are pics of my babies...R.I.P. (hopefully they came out..first time ever uploading on here..lol) but i was so upset that they died...

So now i think if i ever get fish again, I'm going to do it when my step dad isn't here anymore...

But i think there is going to be a time very soon that I'm going to have to talk to him about finding another place to live because i can't deal with it anymore and neither can my daughter. she's having nightmare's of him choking her and everything. and that's not good... .

But any advice you can give me on how to deal with him, is greatly appreciated..

Thank you ..

Laney

No comments:

Post a Comment